4–6 servings 2 cups garbanzo beans ¼ cup tahini Juice of 3 lemons 2 garlic cloves Salt, to taste 2 celery stalks, sliced Pita crisps (recipe follows) 1. In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients and blend until … Continue reading
Tag Archives: recipe
You do not need to eat a lot of oranges to meet the needs of Vitamin C! They will usually waive the leafy vegetables are also great sources of vitamin C! This is good news because it means that a number of options available to help combat the impending flu! Oranges are not the only citrus fruit that contains vitamin C!
Lettuce is an excellent opportunity for the food without cooking, and many of them are also very quick to prepare. If most of the ingredients ready – such as canned vegetables or meat left – it is easy to make a delicious and healthy salad with a half-hour. If salad does not include pasta, rice or potatoes, make sure to serve with bread, preferably whole grain that contains all the major food groups and meals.
* 1 small lettuce, torn into pieces
* 450 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 1 large cucumber, sliced
* 1 small onion, sliced
* 1 red pepper, sliced
* 95 g olives
* 140 g feta cheese, chopped
* 40 ml olive oil
* 30 ml red wine vinegar
* oregano, salt and pepper
1. Mix lettuce and vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For the dressing, mix all ingredients and stir thoroughly into the salad.
3. Add the feta cheese and mix it in carefully.
4. Serve with whole grain bread. Continue reading