Chicken And Pineapple Salad With Cashews Ingredients • 1 small lettuce • 350 g grilled chicken, cubed • 120 g chopped pineapple (or canned pineapple chunks) • 1 red and 1 green pepper, thinly sliced • 160 ml plain yoghurt … Continue reading
Tag Archives: yoghurt
Lettuce is an excellent opportunity for the food without cooking, and many of them are also very quick to prepare. If most of the ingredients ready – such as canned vegetables or meat left – it is easy to make a delicious and healthy salad with a half-hour. If salad does not include pasta, rice or potatoes, make sure to serve with bread, preferably whole grain that contains all the major food groups and meals.
* 1 small lettuce, torn into pieces
* 450 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 1 large cucumber, sliced
* 1 small onion, sliced
* 1 red pepper, sliced
* 95 g olives
* 140 g feta cheese, chopped
* 40 ml olive oil
* 30 ml red wine vinegar
* oregano, salt and pepper
1. Mix lettuce and vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For the dressing, mix all ingredients and stir thoroughly into the salad.
3. Add the feta cheese and mix it in carefully.
4. Serve with whole grain bread. Continue reading